How To Take Phentermine 37.5
The drug Phentermine 37.5 is sold and marketed under a number of brand names such as Fastin. Depending on the brand that is used, the doctor will fix the dosage of the drug. The drug is available easily at a number of pharmacists and over the Internet. The drug is given to those that wish to lose weight, but should be used only for a short-term basis.
Studies have been conducted on the effectiveness of the drug. It has been seen that those that were administered the drug lost weight faster than those that didn’t take the drug. This drug can be taken in both a capsule as well as a tablet form. The drug is extremely effective for the first few weeks.
The dosage for the drug is usually prescribed by the doctor. Most people would need to take the capsule only once during the day. But those that are morbidly obese or need to lose weight faster might need to take the drug more than once.
The drug should be ideally taken right before breakfast or should be taken two hours after breakfast. Moderate and proper diet should be taken that is also nutritious. The drug isn’t meant to be taken without proper diet.
When you wish to lose weight, take the appropriate dosage. This will help you to lose weight effectively. The drug shouldn’t be taken in higher dosage than prescribed or for a longer duration of time. A higher drug dosage can easily lead to dependency on the drug.
The dosage of Phentermine 37.5 can vary on a number of factors. These factors include the actual product, how well your response is to the product, whether you develop any side effects or not and pre-existing medical conditions that you may have. Only the doctor or the health care provider should adjust the dosage of the drug for you.
Just like other drugs, Phentermine also has certain drug effects. Most people have some inconvenience for the first week or so after which they adjust to the drug quite well. In case the side effects continue for more than a week, consult your health care provider immediately.
Many of the usual side effects will include hypertension, dizziness, insomnia, sexual disinterest, headaches and many more. But this’ isn’t a complete list. If you have any unusual or serious side effects, please consult the doctor immediately before it’s too late.
- September 28, 2009 -- Phentermine 37.5 Mg, Powerful Aid In Weight Reduction
- September 12, 2009 -- Acne Alternative Medicine For A Clear New Day
- May 28, 2010 -- Can Eating Healthy Breakfast Boost My Weight Loss?
- May 24, 2010 -- Depression Therapy Changed My Way Of Depressed Life
- May 9, 2010 -- Steps Regarding How Do You Become Certified From The Joint Commission
- April 30, 2010 -- Some Tips On Finding The Best Eye Wrinkle Cream
- April 19, 2010 -- Should You Really Concentrate On Reducing Your Calories?
- April 1, 2010 -- Medical Material Purchases Are Costly, But The Equipment Save Lives
- March 31, 2010 -- Top Tips For Losing Weight Without Dieting
- March 27, 2010 -- Understanding The Influence Of Smoking On Lung Cancer