The Powerful, All-Natural Way to Help a Sick Dog Get Well –and Add Healthy Years to His Life
This scientific breakthrough can be a lifesaver
for dogs suffering from cancer, seizures, allergies,
heart problems, old age and more!
Few things are more heartbreaking (and expensive) than a sick pet.
When a beloved dog is suffering from illness or disease, you naturally want to do everything you can to bring him back to health. But vet bills can be astronomical – and the emotional toll on your family can be high.
You end up feeling frustrated – and helpless.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. There is something you can do to help your dog recover from almost any illness – including cancer… lymphoma… seizures… high blood pressure… allergies… digestive problems… or even symptoms of aging.
First, you need to discover the reason your dog is sick in the first place…
Your Dog’s Immune System
Is Under Attack
This may come as a surprise. After all, your dog’s immune system is the first-line defense against ALL threats to his health – such as bacteria, viruses, toxins and even tumors. You’re counting on it to spring into action at the first sign of an invader – and deal with potential problems before they harm your pet.
The problem is… your dog’s immune defenses have been weakened by…
1) Poor nutrition. Have you looked at the label on your dog food lately? Most brands contain corn as fillers, which your dog doesn’t digest very well … poor quality meat by-products … very few nutrients… plus chemicals and preservatives that are harmful to your pet.
2) Environmental toxins. Cancer-causing chemicals and toxins in the environment tend to settle on the ground, where your dog’s busy nose sniffs them up. These dangerous substances build up in his body and eventually do him harm.
3) Over-vaccination. Your vet tells you that vaccinating your pet protects him. But here’s the thing… your dog receives boosters every year, which is way more than he needs. Each vaccine is loaded with adjuvants – like mercury and aluminum, which are toxic. This is particularly troublesome for small dogs, who receive the same amount of vaccine as a Great Dane. These toxins build up in the dog’s body over time… trash his immunity… and cause harmful and often fatal side effects, such as autoimmune hemolytic anemia.
4) Obesity. According to studies, the increase in animal obesity directly correlates to the rise in diabetes among dogs. But that’s not all the extra weight does. It also puts stress on your dog’s organs and immune system and makes it much more likely your pet will get sick.
Dogs Are Sicker Than Ever Before –
And That Can Cost You an Arm and a Leg
If you’re reading this, you probably have a sick dog on your hands. Or you know family, friends or co-workers that have dogs suffering with cancer, arthritis, diabetes, or even heart disease.
So you can understand what I’m talking about. You know the pain a dog and his family go through when dealing with an illness.
And you have a pretty good idea of the drain a sick dog can make on your finances.
Since 1997, veterinarians have been hiking up prices more than twice the rate of inflation. And even if you have a healthy dog, you’ve been feeling the pinch. Just the annual check-up can run anywhere from $140 to $340.
If your dog gets sick, costs could easily spiral out of control. According to data from Veterinary Pet Insurance (VPI), costs for relatively minor ailments – like eye, ear, and skin infections… digestive and urinary tract problems… and benign tumors – can run from $100 to over $4,000.
And that’s for the minor sicknesses. What if your dog gets diabetes? You’ll be shelling out $600 to $1,400 a year for special food and medications. If your puppy gets Parvo, you could pay up to $10,000 for treatment. And if your dog gets cancer… well, that’s when you shell out the big bucks…
- Surgery to remove the tumor starts at $1,500.
- Chemotherapy ranges from $200 to $2,000 for three to six months of treatment.
- Radiation therapy costs $2,000 to $6,000.
- Plus antibiotics and pain meds can run you an additional $55 to $100 a month.
But you shouldn’t have to spend a fortune on your pet’s health. You can help a healthy dog stay healthy – and even a sick dog get well. All you have to do is get your pet’s immune system back on the right track – so it can do the job it’s designed to do.
Glutathione Boosts the Immune System
So It Can Help the Body Heal
Glutathione is key substance found in every cell in the body – for both humans and animals alike. It’s the cell’s most important antioxidant. Without it, the body’s immune, natural detoxification and anti-inflammatory systems would all stop working.
- Neutralize free radicals – preventing them from damaging or destroying cells. This is important, because the body would be over-run with free radicals without glutathione.
- Optimize immune system function. Glutathione helps recycle and recharge other antioxidants in the body, which gives even more free-radical protection. Plus, it helps the immune system produce antibodies and protect the body from foreign invaders – including fungus, parasites, viruses and tumor cells.
- Safely and naturally eliminate nasty toxins from the body – including heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, cigarette smoke and auto exhaust. It actually converts these dangerous substances into harmless products that the body can eliminate – providing an important protection against environmental hazards.
- Restore much-needed energy to each and every cell in the body.
According to Dr. Jimmy Gutman – author of the reference book Glutathione: Your Key to Health – glutathione also helps…
- Protect the mouth and salivary organs from periodontal disease, stomatitis and gingivitis…
- Guard the esophagus from inflammation…
- Prevent gastritis, peptic ulcer and cancer in the stomach…
- Protect against hepatitis and organ failure in the liver…
- Defend the pancreas against inflammation, and…
- Prevent colitis, inflammatory bowel disease, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease and cancer in the large intestine.
In a nutshell, glutathione helps regulate the immune system – and make it stronger. And that makes it better able to fight sickness and disease in your dog’s body – and even restore him to health.
But that’s not all glutathione does…
Chemotherapy and Radiation Treatments
Work Better – With Fewer Side Effects
If you decide on chemotherapy or radiation for your dog, proper amounts of glutathione are absolutely essential to the treatments’ success.
You see… not only does glutathione help regulate the immune system so it can better fight against sickness and disease in the body.
It also makes the cancer cells more susceptible to chemotherapy and radiotherapy, so those treatments work better. And it helps protect the normal healthy cells from damage – so side effects are less.
Here’s how it works…
When a dog has cancer, glutathione levels are too high in the cancer cells – which actually protects those cells from the chemo and radiation.
At the same time, glutathione levels are too low in normal cells – making them vulnerable to the cancer treatments and triggering side effects.
But scientists stumbled upon something fascinating: If they can help the body produce more glutathione – by using a glutathione precursor – glutathione levels go down in the cancer cells and up in the normal cells. And that does two very important things…
1) It makes the cancerous cells more vulnerable to chemo and radiation – so those treatments are much more effective, and…
2) It protects the normal cells – and reduces side effects.
Glutathione is a godsend to cancer patients – canine and human alike. But there’s a problem…
Your Dog’s Body Does Not Make Enough
Glutathione for Good Health
Prescription drugs, poor nurtition, stress, environmental toxins and aging all deplete glutathione in your dog’s body.
This glutathione shortage does more than short-circuit the immune system. It also adversely affects other systems and organs, such as the lungs, nervous system, and intestinal tract. In fact, studies have linked many medical disorders to glutathione deficiency.
In order to maintain or regain his health, your dog needs more glutathione. But it does no good to feed him glutathione supplements. It’s well documented by scientists that glutathione in that form is mostly destroyed during digestion and is of little use to the body.
What you need is a “glutathione precursor” – something that will stimulate your dog’s body to produce this much-needed immune system regulator on its own…
…The amino acid cysteine.
Scientists determined that the ideal source of dietary cysteine should be natural, nutritional, and easily absorbed by the body.
The problem is… Cysteine is relatively rare in our foods, which explains why so many people and animals don’t have enough cysteine in their bodies to produce healthy levels of glutathione.
It took 35 years of research, but scientists finally found the solution…
Immunocal Provides the Building Blocks the Body Needs For a Strong, Healthy Immune System
This all-natural whey protein concentrate, created by medical experts at Immunotec, is a natural cysteine delivery system. Its cysteine molecules are double-bonded, so they can travel safely through the digestive system. This allows the cysteine to be absorbed into the blood stream and boost glutathione levels throughout the body.
When glutathione levels are brought back to normal, the immune system works better. And that helps your dog’s body to heal.
The best part is… Immunocal has been proven to work. It’s gone through the same rigorous testing as prescription drugs do. A whopping $100 million was spent on clinical trials, and the results were published in 36 esteemed medical journals. And they were nothing less than impressive…
- In a study conducted at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Canada, cancer patients taking Immunocal experienced stabilization and even reduction of tumors. Plus, Immunocal helped make tumors more vulnerable to chemotherapy.
- Studies at The Montreal General Hospital and McGill University in Montreal, Canada found that mice fed Immunocal experienced far less chemically- induced tumors… exhibited significantly increased muscular performance… and had a five times greater immune response than the mice fed the placebo.
- And other studies showed it extended the life of mice and lab rats by an impressive 30 to 50 percent.
Immunocal is protected by 77 patents world-wide and is listed in the U.S. Physicians’ Desk Reference (PDR) and the Pharmacist’s Red Book. It’s respected by doctors and scientists the world over as the only natural protein that can help boost glutathione levels in the body.
Immunocal has been proven to work for both animals and humans. But please realize… Immunocal itself does not heal any disease. It simply boosts glutathione levels, so the immune system can function properly. And that gives your dog …
- Stronger immune defenses…
- More free radical-fighting power…
- Better elimination of dangerous pollutants and toxins…
- More energy…
- Increased ability to heal…
- And improved overall health!
Immunocal Gives a Sick Dog
A New Lease on Life
Immunocal didn’t just perform well in laboratories. Dog owners across Canada and the United States have given this supplement to their pets – with amazing results…
“It’s a Real Life Saver”
“About five months ago, my five-year-old yellow Labrador Retriever Max became ill. He grew progressively listless, refusing to eat and/or play with the children or us. He was coughing and choking four to five times an hour. This was totally uncharacteristic of a very active and most of the time ‘hungry dog.’
“We took him to our veterinarian and he was put on antibiotics, with no results. On August 14th, an Xray was done and we were dismayed to learn that Max was loaded with cancer – particularly in the area of his lungs. There were two large tumors wrapped around the bronchials that were pinching off his esophagus. The vet said that he would likely have only a few short painful weeks to live.
“We told the Vet about Immunocal and we were amazed that he knew about glutathione. He said that if we had something that could raise glutathione levels then, by all means, use it.
“That was over three and a half months ago and we are happy to say that Max is still with us and with much improved health. His constant coughing and choking have completely stopped; he has gained back the 12 lbs. of weight that he had lost and we have noticed a marked increase in his energy level and appetite. Numerous friends have commented on the fact that Max appears much better and is still around instead of being dead, which of course is where he was supposed to be. On Thursday, November 19th we took Max back to the vet and he was truly amazed. He accused us of bringing in a different dog! He said that all the congestion that he heard in his heart and lungs before are completely gone.
“We have done nothing else other than give Max this Whey protein immune system booster called Immunocal. To say that we recommend this product would be an understatement.”
–Tony L., Ojai, California
“Seizures Gone and More!”
“My Golden Lab had developed epileptic seizures. He would have 2-3 attacks a month. When I took him to the Vet, he said that the only thing he could do was prescribe him medications. But he said that my Lab would be constantly doped up with these meds. And, further, once you put the dog on these drugs you had to keep him on the medication.
“I decided that I would not go the drug route. I had been taking Immunocal myself, and I decided to try it for my dog. The seizures began to become less frequent. After a few months, he had only one seizure every 3 months. After a year on Immunocal, he never had another seizure and he lived until he was 14 years old.
“My neighbor’s sister is a well-known homeopath in Quebec. Her Rottweiler had a very bad infection, which was even affecting his muscles and his ability to walk. Of course, she tried all the homeopathic remedies for her dog, to no avail. Next, she went to a traditional vet and tried the medication he prescribed. Nothing helped. I suggested Immunocal to her and she put her Rottweiler on it. The dog recovered – the infection is completely gone. He has no limp and his muscles are strong!
“I have even given Immunocal to CHICKENS!”
–Patricia K., Ottawa, Ontario
“Open Wound Healed!”
“My neighbor was not able to take her dog to the vet for the open wound on its side. So she started giving the dog Immunocal.
“After two weeks, the wound had healed from the size of peach pit to that of a pencil eraser. It was no longer open but dry and closed up. Today it is gone.”
That’s just a taste of the health miracles you could see when Immunocal increases the glutathione levels in your dog’s body and helps his immune system work better.
Your Dog Is Your Best Friend…
Why Not Give Him The Best?
There are many things that drag your dog’s immune system down and make him sick. But there’s only one thing that can optimize his immune system and give him a longer, healthier life…
Immunocal is only available through Immunotec – the company who created the supplement – or through an Immunotec distributor, like myself. You can order Immunocal for just $99 per box. Each box contains 30 packets of the Immunocal whey protein powder.
And those packets can go a long way.
Depending on the weight of your dog, one box can help optimize your pet’s levels of glutathione – and improve his immune system function – for two to four months.
Here are dosage instructions to give you an idea of how much Immunocal your dog would need:
- If your dog weighs less than 20 lbs, give him 1 tsp or 1.5 grams (1/4 pack) of Immunocal a day. (One box would last approximately four months.)
- If your dog weighs between 20 – 50 lbs, give him 2 tsp or 3 grams (1/3 pack) of Immunocal a day. (One box would last about three months.)
- If your dog weighs more than 50 lbs, give him 3 tsp or 4.5 grams (1/2 pack) of Immunocal a day. (One box would last around two months.)
Please note: A very sick dog can safely be given more than one dose of Immunocal daily – to give his glutathione levels an extra boost and stimulate the immune system to work.
As you can see… for as little as $24.75 a month – or just 83 cents a day – you can improve your beloved dog’s immunity – and help add healthy years to his life.
Plus, when you give Immunocal to a healthy dog, you’re boosting his immunity so he STAYS healthy – potentially saving yourself thousands in future vet bills.
Order Immunocal Now
– And Give Your Dog the Gift of Health
Ordering from the Immunotec site is safe and secure. Plus, your order is protected by a 30-day Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. If you do not see a difference in your dog’s health – if he’s not healthier and more energetic than he has been in a long time – you can return all unused and unopened Immunocal within 30 days for a full refund, less any shipping costs. (See FAQs for detailed instructions.)
So why wait? Click here to go to the Immunotec website to order Immunocal for your canine friend today. And give him the building blocks he needs for a strong immune system… amped up healing power… and good health.
Want to save 30% on your order of Immunocal – and also put some extra cash in your wallet at the same time? Click here to find out how…